15.12.12

00000010



Me enamoré de esta chaqueta nada más verla en Zara hace cuatro años pero me pareció un poco cara y la dejé pasar... Un día en rebajas, allí estaba en un rinconcito esperándome! ^^ Hoy está súper de moda, con esas flores bordadas y los cristalitos, ¿verdad? El jersey... Vintage de mi mami! ;)

I'm in love with this jacket from the first time I saw it four years ago... Although it is from Zara, it was a little expensive to me, but there was it... Waiting for me on Sales... ^^ Currently, it's on fashion, with its embroidered flowers and its crystals, isn't it? And the jumper, vintage from mummy! ;)




























Jacket ZARA old
Jumper BENETTON old
T-Shirt ZARA fw 2010
Jeans ZARA old
Boots STRADIVARIUS New Season
Bag PARFOIS New Season
Sunnies RAYBAN Aviator
Bracelet PANDORA




xxx
R.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No te cortes, ¡¡comenta!! ;) // Go on and comment!! ;)