19.12.12

00000100




El tiempo pasará y pasará y esta camisa, siempre encantará... Una pena no haber comprado dos o tres más iguales... Jaja ¿No os pasa nunca? Mucho me está aguantando ya, porque desde que la tengo, hay rachas en las que no me la quito de encima!

Time wil go by and by and this shirt I will always like.... What a pity I didn't buy two or three more... Lol Does it never happen to you? There are periods of time when I wear it almost everyday!! Poor... It's lasting too much. 






















Shirt PULL & BEAR ss 2007
Jacket PRIMARK fw 2011 (seen before HERE)
Jeans ZARA old
Booties BERSHKA New Season (seen before HERE)
Bag PULL & BEAR old
Sunnies RAYBAN Aviator



xxx
R.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No te cortes, ¡¡comenta!! ;) // Go on and comment!! ;)