11.1.13

00001111



Os enseño dos de los regalitos que me han traído los Reyes... Las gafas que necesitaba ya ya ya!! Jiji Y un bolso reversible que me encanta... Creo que le sacaré más partido a este color que al burdeos... Y mira que se lleva! Jeje 

Some Christmas presents! The exclusive sunnies I was dying for and a nice reversible shopping bag. I love the bag color I show you today and even the other one is one of the colors of the season: burgundy... I think I'm gonna use this much more) ;)
















Coat MANGO fw 2010
Jumper ZARA
Shorts H&M ss 2012
Bag MISAKO fw 2012
Ballerinas PRIMARK fw 2012
Beanie PRIMARK fw 2011
Sunnies RAYBAN New Season

xxx
R.


1 comentario:

  1. las gafas son una autentica pasada http://whattowear-quemepongo.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar

No te cortes, ¡¡comenta!! ;) // Go on and comment!! ;)