25.1.13

ZARA... (L) . (L)

Cuando mis ansias de compras están saciadas (y más que saciadas) y pienso que tengo todo lo que me gusta y que voy a pasar una temporadita sin comprar nada nuevo, va Zara y me hace esto...

As I am trying to calm down and say to myself: "Hey! You've got everything you need, stop buying cloth for a while!" Zara comes and ruins everything doing this to me...









And the best for me:




¿Por... Quéeeeeeee...? :'( Jaja

P.D.: Miediiito me da pensar en cuando lleguen los nuevos estampados y prendas llenos de colores...

Why do you treat me so badly...? :'( Lol

P.D.: Thinking about the moment when New Season's color fabrics come in, makes me scared...

Jacquard Skirt HERE
Jacquard Top HERE
Jeans HERE
Nude Pumps HERE (I've been looking for a pair like this for several season ^^)
Mini camouflage bag HERE
Oversize leather jacket HERE
B/W Pants HERE
Colorful Envelopes HERE & HERE
Balloon Sweatshirt HERE


www
R.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No te cortes, ¡¡comenta!! ;) // Go on and comment!! ;)