15.5.13

00011111



Good Mooorning!! Today I show you my first Outfit Post after all these weeks of madness hahaha

I'm starting to dress more sporty... Well, it really depends on the day. I have never been used to dress this way, but I don't know... I think I'm a little bit bored and trying to find out a new style much more casual and relaxed. This time I chose my Zara classy white jacket from last summer to give the look an aspect a little bit less sport. Do you like this mix?

Buenos diiiiiiaaaaassss!!! Hoy os traigo el primer Outfit estas semanitas de locura jajaja

Ultimamente me ha dado por vestir de una forma mucho más informal. Éste nunca ha sido un estilo con el que me sienta del todo cómoda, pero creo que empiezo a estar un poco cansada y necesito aire fresco... Para este look elegí mi chaqueta blanca de Zara del verano pasado que es más arreglada para darle un toque un poco menos informal al look. ¿Qué os parece el resultado?












Jacket ZARA ss 2012
T-shirt From Istambul
Denim Shorts HOLLISTER New Season
Bag MISAKO fw 2012
Sneakers NEW BALANCE New Season
Sunnies RAY BAN 


xxx
R.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No te cortes, ¡¡comenta!! ;) // Go on and comment!! ;)