14.5.13

Lisboa I



Helloooo!! I've been visiting a friend who's currently living in Lisbon. Although I am from Spain, it's been my first time in Portugal and I have to say Lisbon is a wonderful city! I didn't expect it to be the way it is! When I got into my friend house it was beginning to get light as you can see on the next pic, it was wonderful... But Lisbon had maaaaany surprises coming yet.

We spent our first day taking a walk through the city and that's why I chose a comfortable but nice look. Lisbon is a lovely and really colorful city. And in some aspects it's like going back in time. Has incredibles viewers, and the Sea... It makes me crazy... ;) We went to the famous "Santini" where you can eat the best ice-cream in Lisbon Hmmmm =) it was delicious!! If you ever visit the portuguese capital, you shouldn't miss it. Morango (strawberry) ice-cream is incredible! And it doesn't use to be my favorite one!

But one of the greatest things about Lisbon is the multiculturalism. It's full of people from the hole world! Cuba, Africa, England, Denmark, Brazil... At night we changed our close and went to Barrio Alto one of the most famous district for going out in the city, really fun!!

Holaaaa!!! Hace unos dias llegué de Lisboa de visitar a una amiga que está allí de Erasmus. Aunque pueda parecer increíble (al estar tan cerca) es la primera vez que he estado en el pais vecino y la verdad, me ha encantado la experiencia! La verdad, me ha sorprendido mucho, no esperaba que fuese así, tan encantador. Nada más llegar, me esperaba un bonito amanecer desde la ventana de casa de mi amiga (lo podeis ver en la siguiente foto) pero aún me quedaba una preciosa ciudad por descubrir.

El primer dia nos recorrimos buena parte de la ciudad caminando, para ello elegí un cómodo pero bonito look. Lisboa es una ciudad preciosa y llena de color. En algunos aspectos es como volver atrás en el tiempo. Hay miradores increíbles y el mar... Me estremece... ;) Fuimos a la famosa heladería "Santini" a comer los mejores helados de la capital lusa, y de verdad, están deliciosos!!!!!! Si vais de visita no podeis faltar! =) El helado de morangos (fresa) está increíble y no suele ser de mis preferidos!!

Aunque uno de los mejores aspectos de la ciudad es sin duda su multiculturalidad. Está repleta de gente de todos los rincones del mundo! He conocido a cubanos, ingleses, senegaleses, ingleses, daneses, brasileños... Por la noche nos cambiamos y fuimos a Barrio Alto, una de las zonas de fiesta de la ciudad, un ambientazo!!














































DAY
Jacket ROXY Old
Shirt ZARA New Season
Denim Shorts HOLLISTER New Season
Trainers NEW BALANCE New Season
Satchel ME & MR JOE ss 2012
Sunnies RAY BAN Exclusive


NIGHT
Jacket ZARA fw 2012
Peplum Blouse MANGO fw 2012
Pants ZARA fw 2012
Booties ZARA Old
Bag Form a Moroccan Market in Granada


Ahora también en Twitter!
Now, you can also follow me on twitter!


xxx
R.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No te cortes, ¡¡comenta!! ;) // Go on and comment!! ;)