17.5.13

00100001



Good morrrrrniiiiing!!! A quick post today! This is one of My combinations:
Total Black look + A touch of color with a bag
I'm not very well with my hair lately... But I hope I'll be able to surprise you with a little change soon... ;)

Have a good day!!

Buenos díiiiiaaaasss!!! Hoy Post Rapidito! Una de mis combinaciones fetiche es sin duda esta:
Total look negro + bolso de color
Ya sé que ultimamente no me peino demasiado... Pero espero sorprenderos en unos dias con un
pequeño cambio... ;)

¡¡Que paseis un bonito día!!








T-shirt ZARA ss 2012
Pants ZARA ss 2011
Ballerinas PRIMARK fw 2012
Bag from a shop in Granada
Sunnies RAYBAN
Necklace SFERA New Season


xxx
R.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No te cortes, ¡¡comenta!! ;) // Go on and comment!! ;)