22.5.13

00101000


On Saturday I went to a erasmus afternoon party. It was so great!! Was like been in a disco but with the
difference that it was celebrated in a huge house. For the occasion I chose a comfy, hot, wrapped up and
easy outfit!! But I wore heels as I use to do when I am surrounded by people (I'm small and suffocate
easily... xDD) and because you never know when Sun can be shining on these crazy days, my las
summer neon Blouse from H&M!

It's have of the weekend!! Yeeeaah!!

El otro día me pasé por una fiesta erasmus por la tarde... Fue genial!! Parecía que estábamos de fiestón
en una discoteca pero con la diferencia de que se celebraba en una gran casa en el Albaycin! Para
asistir, elegí un look cómodo, calentito y fácil! Eso sí, para andar entre multitud, siempre tacones!! (Soy
bajita y me agobio... xDD) Y por si de repente pegaba un poco el sol, mi blusa neón de H&M del
verano pasado!

¡¡ Ya mitad de semana!! jijijiji







Jacket ZARA fw 2013
Sweatshirt GAP Old
Neon Blouse H&M ss 2012
Brocade Jeans ZARA fw 2013
Booties ZARA Old
Bag CHANEL Vintage
Necklace PULL & BEAR New Season
Rings H&M New Season
Sunnies RAYBAN Exclusive

xxx
R.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No te cortes, ¡¡comenta!! ;) // Go on and comment!! ;)