12.6.13

00111110


Once again: black and white with my new neon sneakers. And as I told you the last time I showed you this coat HERE, I like combining it with sport items to create an informal Outfit.

Looking over the last time I realized that I use to wear this kind of formal garment when I have my hair tied up unconsciously... One little detail that give even more informality to the outfit.

Una vez más blanco y negro con mis nuevas zapas neon! Como ya os comenté la última vez que os enseñé este abrigo en el blog AQUI, me gusta combinarlo con prendas más sport para crear un look más informal.

Y ahora al ver las fotos de la última vez me doy cuenta de un detalle que repito de forma inconsciente: suelo llevar este tipo de prendas más formales cuando llevo el pelo recogido, ya que así el look es más informal si cabe.











Coat ZARA ss 2012
Tee OYSHO New Season
Brocade Pants ZARA fw 2013
Sneakers ZARA New Season
Bag CHANEL Vintage
Glasses SWAROVSKI

xxx
R.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No te cortes, ¡¡comenta!! ;) // Go on and comment!! ;)