19.6.13

01000010



Sorry guys for these two days, I've been sick and wasn't able to post!

But now I'm perfect! :D

Today's outfit it's some kind of sweet with that pastel mix and that's not very me. Really, I hate pastel
colors I don't like looking gooey... They make me feel so sickly sweet. But as you know I like
changing and it's ok for one day... Anyway I think the result it's not so snooty.

The thing I like the most of the outfit are my new sandals ^^ ^^ ^^ In fact I bought them and then I
decided to return them but it was so late so I had to keep them... I was I little bit annoyed with myself
for letting time go by but now I am really happy about what happend! :D I like them more and more
each time! The tee is new as well... In fact, le label says: Fall/Winter 2013 ...  Hmmm... Hello?!?! It still
isn't Summer until Friday!!!! =S We are getting crazy...

Chic@ssss!! Perdonadme por estos dos dias sin publicar! He estado malita!

Pero ya estoy bien!! :D

Normalmente no suelo vestir en este tipo de tonalidades... Odio MUCHO los looks en colores pastel,
me suelo ver muy cursi y me sube el azúcar... jaja Pero como ya sabeis, me gusta cambiar y para un día
no está mal! Además creo que el resultado no está mal... De hecho, creo que es algo tengo en la cabeza,
una manía más que algo real.

La pieza que más me gusta del look de hoy son sin duda mis sandalias nuevas! ^^ ^^ ^^ Las compré y
con esto del tiempo loco que hemos venido teniendo no las pude estrenar y finalmente decidí
descambiarlas pero ya era demasiado tarde (odio que se me pasen los tickets... ¬¬) pero ahora estoy
suuuuuuper contenta! Cada vez que me las pongo me gustan más y más! jijiji La camiseta también es
nueva... Es tan nueva que en la etiqueta pone: Fall/Winter... Si ni siquiera es verano hasta el viernes!!!
=S Nos estamos quedando locos...







Tank tee ZARA New Season
Shorts H&M ss 2012
Sandals ZARA New Season
Bag ZARA Old
Necklace H&M New Season

xxx
R.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No te cortes, ¡¡comenta!! ;) // Go on and comment!! ;)